Batch 2.2 – Update 2

After ~10 days or so, I’ve decided that batch 2.2 has had enough time absorbing the flavors of the cherries and orange peels.  Instead of using the usual bottling process with the tubes, I’ve decided to use a funnel and filter to filter out all the solids, half of which are still floating.  You can see that theres some sediment that got stirred out.  I’m going to let it settle for a bit before either bottling or doing another round of filtering.

2017-02-14-21-05-27

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s